At A J Walter Aviation Limited we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of our customers and partners.
We have set out below the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following types of data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in any forms on our site www.ajw-aviation.com (our site) including contact details, company name, email and address.
- Enquiries about new orders.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and details of the processing and shipment status of your repair or purchase orders.
- Details that you have provided pursuant to a written contract for the supply or goods and/or services entered into with us.
- Information about your nationality and place of residence (so that we can determine your eligibility under export control regulations to receive certain technical information about certain technologies);
- Information used to customize and facilitate your use of our site, including login and technical information;
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- Information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration.
- enabling a service to recognise your computer so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure they are fast
For more information on how to manage and delete Cookies please visit the About Cookies website
Cookies we use
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
We only place these cookies on your computer if you consent to us putting them there.
Joomla Session Cookie
This cookie is placed on your computer temporarily during a visit (session) to our website and deleted when the browser is closed.
This cookie is placed on your computer if you have declined to have Google Analytics cookies. This is required so we know not to place analytics cookies as you move through our website. It will be removed after 24 hours.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; therefore, any transmission is at your own risk.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Transactions: To allow you to participate in the interactive features of our service, and carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us.
- Improving our website: To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Disclosure to service partners. We contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf. We provide these companies with only those elements of your personal information they need to deliver those services.
- Disclosure in connection with corporate activities. Circumstances may arise where we decide to sell, buy or otherwise reorganise businesses in some countries. Such a transaction may involve disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or receiving it from sellers.
- Disclosure for other reasons. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or with legal process served on us, to protect and defend our rights or property, or in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of any individual.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If A J Walter Aviation or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
In our website we may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. Please be aware that these sites may have different security and privacy policies and we take no responsibility for any information submitted to these sites.
Last Updated October 2012