INFORMATION ABOUT US
We, A J Walter Aviation Limited ("We") own this website; we are registered as a limited company in England and Wales under company number 00699050 and have our registered office at The Headquarters, Maydwell Avenue, Slinfold, West Sussex, RH13 0AS which is also our main trading address.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis; we may withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice and will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy or as to any omissions. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the use, inability to use, our websites or any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including any liability for loss of data provided by you to us.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
You also agree:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW